Radio & Music Forum
Event Date: Friday 27th March 2009
Venue: 229 The Venue, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
A new one-day conference and networking opportunity for everyone interested in music and radio. Meet top music radio programmers, top music business executives and top artists’ managers. Talk about producing great audio and promoting great music. Discuss the new business models and the new opportunities of the digital age.
- Andy Parfitt (Controller of BBC Pop Music, Radio 1 and 1Xtra) on the BBC's pop music strategy
- Brian Message (new chair of the Music Managers Forum, Manager of Radiohead and Kate Nash) on the role of artists and live music
- Tony Wadsworth (BPI Chair), Federico Bolza (Head of Strategy, Sony Music) and Christian Tattersfield (MD, 14th Floor) on new opportunities for music and radio
- Trevor Nelson - an interview with a man whose illustrious career spans both industries by Miranda Sawyer
- Exclusive insight from Frukt, the leading music strategy and communications agency
- Arbitron, the listening research experts, reveal details of new US figures on radio listening and music buying. Click here to see screen shots from this session. flikr stream for pictures.
Registration for this event has now closed.