The Radio Academy is looking for the brightest talent under 30 working in UK radio.
Our industry is full of brilliant people, but we want to find thirty young people who don’t just do their job well, but go the extra mile. Those who make the list will be widely recognised as the industry’s brightest stars and will be announced at the Radio Festival in November.
It doesn’t matter which sector or discipline you come from. We want to hear from producers, sales people, journalists, presenters, production assistants, PAs, technicians, commercial producers and support staff.
The critical qualification is that you are exceptional.
We want to hear about your greatest achievement in radio!
- If you work in programming, tell us about an exceptional piece of content. It could be a news report, music show, contribution, OB, built speech item, or something else amazing.
- If you work in sales, what did you do that pulled in that elusive client or achieved exceptional revenue figures?
- If you work in on-line, how have you used the medium to re-invent radio, enhance a radio show or build awareness amongst consumers?
- If you are technical, what have you achieved to set new standards, innovate or exceed existing practice?
- If you work in another discipline in radio the same principles apply. Maybe you have been an amazing leader or superlative team player who has achieved something very special. What matters is that your contribution is above and beyond just doing your job. It could be an exceptional piece of editorial, a compelling commercial, a terrific technical innovation or social action that really made a difference.